To buy tickets in person, visit the box office located at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre: 205 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
Be sure to buy tickets from our official ticketing representatives to avoid overpriced or counterfeit tickets. Buy tickets online at Ticketmaster.com: Click Here or call 877-250-2929. For information about groups of 10 or more persons, or to purchase tickets, contact Groups Sales Box Office at Broadway.com: Click Here or call 1-800-BROADWAY ext. 196. To buy tickets in person, visit the box office located at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre: 205 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036 (Google Maps).
Buy tickets online at Ticketmaster.com: Click Here or call 877-250-2929.
For information about groups of 10 or more persons, or to purchase tickets, contact Groups Sales Box Office at Broadway.com: Click Here or call 1-800-BROADWAY ext. 196
Adrienne Warren is scheduled to perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees and Nkeki Obi-Melekwe is scheduled to perform the role on Wednesday and Saturday matinees unless stated below:
- On Sunday, January 19th, Sunday, February 16th and Sunday, May 24th, Adrienne Warren will perform the evening performances and Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform the matinee performances. On Sunday, June 7th, Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform the role of Tina Turner.
- For the weekend of Friday, January 24th, through Sunday, January 26th, Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform the role of Tina Turner at the evening performances and the Sunday matinee. Kayla Davion will perform the role at the Saturday matinee.
- From Tuesday, February 11th through Thursday, February 13th, Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform the role of Tina Turner at the evening performances and Kayla Davion will perform the role at the Wednesday matinee performance.
- From Tuesday, February 25th through Sunday, March 1st, Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform the role of Tina Turner at the evening performances and Sunday matinee. Kayla Davion will perform the role at the Wednesday and Saturday matinee performances.
Due to the nature of live theatre, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast member at a specific show.
TINA offers a digital lottery, making a limited number of $45 tickets available at https://lottery.broadwaydirect.com/show/tina-ny/
Powered by Broadway Direct, TINA – THE TINA TURNER MUSICAL’s digital lottery will open at 9AM the day of the performance, for evening performances, and 8PM the day prior to the performance for matinee performances. Matinee lotteries will close at 9AM the day of the performance, and evening lotteries will close at 1PM the day of the performance. Winners will be notified by email shortly after each drawing and have 60 minutes to claim and pay for tickets online. Tickets can be picked up 30 minutes prior to show time at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (205 West 46th Street). Photo ID is required for pickup, seat locations and number of tickets awarded by the lottery are subject to availability. Maximum 2 tickets per entry. Please note, lottery seats may be partial view. To enter the lottery, click here.
General Show Information
TINA − The Tina Turner Musical is recommended for ages 14 and up.
The Original London Cast Recording of TINA − The Tina Turner Musical is available online from Ghostlight Records: Click Here to purchase or download it.
The Original London Cast Recording of TINA − The Tina Turner Musical featuring Adrienne Warren is available online from Ghostlight Records: Click Here to purchase or download it.
Photography, video and sound recordings of any kind are strictly prohibited during the performance.
2 hours and 40 minutes including one intermission
Headsets for sound augmentation are available at the theatre, free of charge. A photo identification is required as a deposit. For patrons with a tele coil, this theatre is equipped with an induction loop. Please set your device to the “t” setting.
There is no dress code at the theatre. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion. The theatre is air-conditioned during the summer months.
Animals are not permitted in the theatre, but an exception is made for guide dogs and service animals. Please inform your ticket sales representative if any accommodations are required.
- The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre is located at 205 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
If you have lost something at the theatre, please call 212-575-9200.
Yes. Accessible seating is available as indicated on the seating map.
Wheelchair locations are available in the orchestra section of the theatre (pending availability). You may purchase one wheelchair and three companion seats per order if available.
For guests with limited mobility, there are seats available with folding armrests (“Aisle transfer seats”) in these locations: Orchestra (no stairs): D101, D114, F1, F2, G101, G114, R1, R2, R101, R114, T1, Z101. Mezzanine (stairs required): E 19, E20, E 114.
For low vision/deaf and hard of hearing guests, accessible seats are available in the Orchestra C 1-3, C 2-4.
The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre is equipped with an accessible restroom on the theatre’s first floor. They can be designated for guests with disabilities.
Theatre representatives are available to meet patrons with disabilities in the lobby of the building to escort them to designated wheelchair accessible areas. There are no elevators or escalators at the Lunt-Fontanne.
The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre is committed to the needs of its patrons with disabilities. For more details on the policies or assistance purchasing accessible seating, please call 212-575-9200 or email@example.com.
For the protection of our patrons and theatre, managers are on duty during all performances.
All patrons will be screened prior to entering the theatre. Please see below for a list of prohibited items.
Do not carry any of these items into the security screening area. Items that are confiscated will not be returned. If you are unsure about any item, do not bring it to the theatre.
- All weapons are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to: firearms, ammunition, knives, swords, scissors, OC spray (mace), any dangerous items, and weapons of any kind
- Outside food or beverage
- Large professional cameras or video recording equipment
- Flashlights or laser pointers
- Illegal substances
- Noise making devices or fireworks
The Lunt-Fontanne Theatre has the right to refuse entry if any of the above is not adhered to.